Clarification Text on the Personal Data Protection Law
SECTOR TARIM KİMYA GIDA PAZARLAMA SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. CLARIFICATION TEXT ON PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As SECTOR TARIM KİMYA GIDA PAZARLAMA SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. (“SECTOR”), we show maximum sensitivity to ensure security of your data and processing of them. With this awareness, as SECTOR , we attach great importance to processing and preservation of all kinds of personal data of all people in relation with SECTOR, including those benefiting from our products and services, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”). In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698; as our company’s data controllers, we inform you with this text regarding the mutual rights and obligations of all personal data processed by SECTOR, including our employees, suppliers, visitors, business contacts, business partners, customers and third parties.
1. Data Controller
In accordance with Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, your personal data may be processed by our company titled SECTOR TARIM KİMYA GIDA PAZARLAMA SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. (“SECTOR”) located at “Büyük Kayacık OSB. 103 Cd.No:9 Selçuklu-Konya – TURKEY” within the scope described below.
2. Collection, Processing and Processing Purposes of Personal Data
Although it varies depending on services or business activities provided by the company, your personal data can be collected verbally, in written or electronically via automatic or non-automatic tools through our company’s departments and offices, group companies, dealers, websites, social media channels, mobile applications and etc. Your personal data can be created, updated, and processed as far as you utilize the products and services of our company. In addition, your personal data can be processed when you use our call center or website with the intention of benefiting from the company services or visit our company or website, participate in trainings, seminars or events organized by our company.
Your collected personal data will be processed;
- To plan and execute the human resources policies in the best manner,
- To plan, execute and manage business partnerships and strategies in a correct manner,
- To ensure the legal, commercial and physical security of itself and its business partners,
- For Information Technologies Processes,
- To contact with personal data owners who have relayed their requests and complaints to the company and to manage such requests and complaints,
- To inform the customers of third parties who are served on issues such as campaigns, discounts, benefits, conditions, pricing provided that they are processed in line with the instructions of the Data Controller and to verify their identity information when necessary,
- To copy and back up data to prevent loss of data, to take all necessary technical and administrative measures for the security of data and to increase service quality, to offer call center services, to report,
- To manage relationships with business partners or suppliers,
- To support affiliates’ personnel recruitment processes and compliance with relevant legislation,
- To carry out in-company and documentation audit activities,
- To create and follow visitor records,
- To fulfill obligations within the framework of Occupational Health and Safety,
- To ensure business activities and business continuity,
- To give information to legislation based institutions and for other purposes,
- To carry out legal and commercial business and processes,
Within the conditions and purposes of processing specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the personal data protection law.
3. To Whom and for What Purposes the Processed Personal Data can be Transferred
Your collected personal data may be transferred to our business partners, suppliers, group companies, company authorities, shareholders, public institutions and private persons authorized in order to ensure that our business units carry out the necessary works for you to benefit from products and services provided by our company; to offer products and services provided by our company by customizing them according to your discretion, usage habits and needs; to assure legal and commercial security of our company as well as of the 3rd persons in business relationship with our company (administrative operations for communication carried out by the company, to ensure physical security and supervision at the company premises, assessment processes for business partners/customers /suppliers (authorized officials or employees), reputation research processes, legal compliance process, audit and financial affairs, etc.); to determine and implement commercial and business strategies of our company; and finally, to execute human resources policies of our company within the scope of conditions and purposes of personal data processing specified Articles 8 and 9 of the law on the protection of personal Data.
Mandatory people for the performance of the service
Your personal data may be shared with our business and solution partners, banks, and third parties who perform technical, logistics and other similar operations on our behalf, in order to ensure that the services provided to you are complete and flawless, and only to the extent appropriate to the nature of the service. These third parties are those who are obliged to access the relevant information in order to provide complete and flawless services.
Persons with whom it is mandatory to be shared by the laws
In cases where it is mandatory for SECTOR to fulfill its legal obligations, it is clearly stipulated by the laws or there is a judicial/administrative order given in accordance with the law, your personal data may be transferred provided that it is limited only to the relevant person or institution.
Consulting and utility service providers
Your personal data may be transferred to third parties from whom we get support in areas such as storage, archiving, information technology support, security, call center; to business partners, banks, financial institutions with whom we cooperate and/or receive services; to law offices, consultancy firms from whom we get support in legal, tax and similar subject and to other related parties and authorized institutions and organizations where transfer is necessary for the specified purposes in order to protect the rights of SECTOR and/or your rights and to fulfill legal obligations and only if data transfer is necessary for the performance of these purposes.
Agencies and advertisers
Some of the personal data can be shared with advertisers only in an anonymized form, together with the information of other users, so that ads can be adapted to the target audience. Anonymized data are the information that cannot be matched with you, our visitors/customers, and do not contain your identity information or make you identifiable. In the anonymized data, your privacy is guaranteed.
4. Sharing Your Personal Data with Third Parties at Home and Abroad
Your personal data may be shared with third parties such as companies that SECTOR provides services to, human resources, consultancy companies, information technology companies, professional consultants, lawyers, accountants, occupational health and safety institutions and institutions with which the Company has commercial, administrative or contractual relationships. Your personal data can be transferred to the Affiliate of the Company at home.
5. Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data are collected by our companies in order to provide, develop and carry out our commercial activities through different channels or public databases within the scope of the relevant legislation and based on different legal reasons. Your personal data collected in this process; conducting our commercial activities is gathered for legal reasons through our employees and representatives. In addition, your personal data is collected for the purpose of providing complete security in the workplaces/work areas of our companies. Your personal data collected for these legal reasons can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in this Clarification Text within the scope of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
6. Rights of Personal Data Owner listed in Article 11 of Law No. 6698:
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to the address of SECTOR that is “Büyük Kayacık OSB.103 Cd.No:9 Selçuklu-Konya –TURKEY in writing or electronically, our company will conclude your request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest depending on the nature of the request. However, if the operation requires a separate cost, the fee determined by our Company’s Personal Data Protection Board will be charged. In this context, personal data owners have a right;
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- To demand relevant information if data is processed,
- To learn purpose for processing data and whether it is used for that purpose or not,
- To know about third persons receiving relevant personal data at home or abroad,
- To claim correction of the personal data if it is incompletely or incorrectly processed and to demand notification of the operations done within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to request notification of the operation made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, in case of the disappearance of the reasons requiring its processing,
- To raise an objection for a result which is to disadvantage of the person by way of analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
- To claim compensation for the damages if any damage occurs due to processing of personal data in defiance of the law.
7. Contact Information
You can send the following Application Form including your identity information, the right you want to use and your detailed explanation about the subject of your request by using the methods written in this form to use your rights explained.
SECTOR TARIM KİMYA GIDA PAZARLAMA SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. / Clarification Text Release Date: January 1, 2021